Monday, February 27, 2012

DOCARE 2012 - Home sweet home

Our travels home on Saturday went very smoothly, and we're all very happy to sleep in our own beds, eat familiar food, and reconnect with friends and loved ones. Most of the trunks have been dropped off at the KCUMB campus, and we're in the process of unpacking them, discarding expired medication, and storing everything else for next year. I just found out that we treated over 3000 patients, which is an astounding number to me.

I took over 2300 photos, and I am in the process of editing them and compiling an online gallery. I will post a link when that process is done, and you will be able to enjoy even more photographs that we did not have the time and space for on this blog. Also, there will be an article in the next KCUMB Communicator magazine, and that is due to go to press in late March/early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment