Monday, February 20, 2012

Santa Domingo



We had a really short bus ride today to Santa Domingo (around 20 minutes), and a really long line of patients. We saw over 500 people today. Now into our second week, we have really hit our stride, and the process of unloading, setting up, tearing down, and packing up seems to get easier every time.

By the way, I have heard from many parents, through your children who are here, that you love seeing them on this blog. I try to post as many different people so I can make everyone happy, but it's hard to do since I can only post 6-8 photos a day. I select shots based on the angle I can get on the subject, the quality of light, the amount of clutter in the background, among other factors. And let's face it, if your kid is holding a cute baby, the odds of his/her photo being posted skyrockets!

1 comment:

  1. Paul, good call on holding the cute baby...made your way to the blog pics. So good to see you. We are all thinking of you and all the good work you're doing with the other students and those great retired docs. That will be you someday, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete