Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pulled in all directions


I feel somewhat bad that I don't identify the students in my photos by name. With around 60 people on this trip, I can't keep track of everyone's name. I've learned some, but it wouldn't be fair to identify some students and not others. Besides, I don't know ANY of their last names.

I will make an exception this time. I noticed one student's efforts in particular today - Renato Aller-Zumaeta. Ren is one of our most fluent Spanish speakers (he's originally from Peru), and he was pulled in ALL directions today by people (including me) needing help with Spanish translations. He's been an invaluable resource.

The next photo shows just how big this group is. We posed in front of the church where today's screening was. In addition to KCUMB, we have students from UMKC, University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine and School of Physician Assistant Studies. This is why I can't remember all of the names!

1 comment: